How to reach the Nature Park Saale-Unstrut-Triasland
Whether by foot, bike and boat or by bus, train, car or
plane, you can reach the Nature Park Saale-Unstrut-Triasland (Coordination
centre address: Unter der Altenburg 1 in 06642 Nebra/ Unstrut) from everywhere.
Plan your trip to this scenic surrounding and get known to natural treasures.
By bike or feet
Many hiking and biking paths permeate the Nature Park Saale-Unstrut-Triasland. Take the route ‘Unstrut-Radweg’ and you’ll directly pass our building in Nebra. It’s also possible to change for boats.
You will enjoy an easy and comfortable ride into and through the Nature Park taking the train. Trains of the Burgenlandbahn (a regional train) run hourly between Naumburg and Nebra. It’s possible to take a bike with you in the train. By foot you’ll need 10 minutes from the train station to the coordination office. The train station is also a perfect starting point for several trips.
- from Halle train station take the RB [regional train] to Naumburg and from there the Burgenlandbahn to Nebra
- from Eisleben train station take Line 700 to Nebra
- from Jena train station take the ICE [inter-city express] or the RB to Naumburg and from there the Burgenlandbahn to Nebra
"Kupfer - Wein" bus line will take you from Querfurt to Nebra. It’s also possible to continue from Nebra to Großwangen (Arche Nebra-Station),
Memleben (Kloster Memleben) and Rossleben. Or use the 708 bus line, which shuttles between
Querfurt and Nebra. The Saale-Unstrut-Express (Line 723) goes from
Merseburg via Braunsbedra to Freyburg. To plan your trip you can use the MDV.
- using the A 9 Berlin - Leipzig, take the exit Naumburg (21a), onto the B 180- direction Naumburg and continue to Freyburg. Then follow the B 176 to Nebra.
- using the A 38, take the exit Eisleben (19), onto the B 180 - direction Querfurt. Follow the B 250 to Nebra.
- using the A 71, take the exit Sömmerda (5); from there you can reach Nebra on the B 176 via the villages Kölleda, Bad Bibra and continuing on the B 250 to Nebra. using the A 4, take the exit Apolda (50) onto the B 87 to Eckartsberga; then take the B 250 to Bad Bibra/ Nebra .
You may use the Erfurt Airport or the Halle/ Leipzig Airport.
- from Erfurt Airport take the A71 (see above) or the tram to Erfurt train station, then a train to Naumburg and the Burgenlandbahn to Nebra (see above).
- from Halle/Leipzig Airport: option A: take a train to Halle and follow the instruction above. Option B: take a car and the A9 direction München/ Naumburg, take the interchange 19 (Kreuz Rippachtal) continue on the A38 until exit 20 (Querfurt), then use the L 176, change to the B 180 (near Querfurt) and then on the B250 until Nebra.
Explore the beauty of the Saale Unstrut Valley, and let yourself be enchanted by its various landscapes. The Nature Park wishes you a successful and enjoyable trip.